Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Top 10 male kpop biases (And honorable mentions)

Here it is everyone! My long awaited first post. Since I actually have time for this now, I am going to post my male bias of kpop idols.

Criteria:
1. They have to be an active singer, whether they are considered kpop or not.
2. They are based on attractiveness, not really personality.
3. But, there are idols on here who are entertaining.
Alright, here we go! And oh yeah, I don’t know if this will be a yearly thing, or I will post updated ones when there is a change in my list.




10. Wow from A.C.E.


Wow from ACE is interesting to me because I usually don’t consider people on my bias list if the group hasn’t been out long enough. However, I think he is cute. I like both of A.C.E.’s songs so far, and he has serviceable visuals. Oh yeah, he also has nice thighs. Having that helps him over his groupmates.

9. V from BTS




I am going, to be honest, and say I don’t like too many BTS songs. I always give them a chance and listen to them, but I haven’t liked any of their songs since War of Hormone. But, I think V is good looking. I believe the stylists do a great job at showing off his visuals. Then add on to the fact that he is also entertaining in the videos I saw.

8. Wonwoo from Seventeen




Wonwoo is fine. Is there even anymore that needs to be said? Since I first saw him, I thought he was hot. And as they continue to have more and more mature concepts, his visuals get better. He has the manly look and the deep voice that automatically makes me attracted to him. Then there is the fact that he is decent at acting and showing great expressions (It's weird, I know) and hopefully he will be in a drama role. That would be great to see him in.

7. S.Coups from Seventeen




Yes, another Seventeen member, but I believe the group has a couple of good-looking guys involved. I could have put Hoshi in the top 10 as well, but I decided against it. But S.coups will probably be number one in Seventeen for a while. At first, I didn’t think much of him, but over time, he has gotten hotter and hotter. Hoshi used to be my favorite in the group and now he is in third.


6. Jackson from Got7




Jackson is pretty much my ideal type. The problem is he is more than likely out of my league, but I can still think he is hot. Got7’s song If You Do is pretty much the song where all the members have grown to a more mature look. Jackson stood out the most in the MV, and as they continue to release more MVs, Jackson got hotter and hotter.


Here is the top five of list, and this is probably the part where none of these guys will be moved off the list anytime soon not unless they leave kpop or get drastic plastic surgery.


5. Junhyung from Hightlight




Now, Junhyung pretty much the opposite of Jackson. He is a cutie to me. He has the laid-back attitude and is quiet while on variety shows, I can relate. It makes him cute to me. But he also has a cute face and voice. He and the whole group Highlight is admirable to me. They left Cube and are still successful. It makes them all look powerful.


4. Woohyun from Infinite




Infinite is one of the most consistently great boy groups currently active. They performed some of best boy group kpop songs. And because of that, I see them way more often than other boy groups. Is that a disadvantage to other guys from ending up on the list? I’m not sure, but if I like a song, I will be seeing the members more often. Woohyun is one of those members. He gives great fanservice and he is entertaining. All of Infinite is entertaining but he stood out the most because of that.

3. Youngjae from Got7




Youngjae is the newest guy to appear on my bias list. At first, he wasn’t even an option. Why is he here at number 3? Well, he has a cute laugh. Got7 is also an entertaining group to watch. While I don’t enjoy every song they release, the guys consistently look hotter and hotter. And I think Youngjae fits this badass(?) more sexy style then their old style. His cuteness mixed with his hotness makes him more ideal than Jackson, surprisingly. He is versatile.


2. Wooyoung from 2pm




Wooyoung is similar to Youngjae. In fact, my top 3 are similar to each in weird ways that I never thought of. Wooyoung is muscular and hot. Well, of course. All of 2pm are. Wooyoung was one of my first, might I say, kpop crushes and he still is. I watched the now cringey Dream High (Which I might review as my first drama review) a long time ago. In that show, Wooyoung showed how hot he could be. Yeah, it was cheesy, but I fell for it.



Now, before I show who is number 1, I will present the entries who were so close to ending up on my list but didn’t make it this time. Now, there are ten entries coming up before my number. You can skip if you want.


In no particular order:

Youngguk from B.A.P.



Believe it or not, he used to be my ultimate bias. I think the reason he fell so far down since 2012 because I just lost interest in B.AP., which made me exposed to Youngguk more, but I also just found more guys more recently more attractive. I feel a little bad for not liking him as much anymore.


Jaehyun from NCT



NCT is pretty new. And while I do find him hot, I can’t seem to choose a favorite from this group good enough to be in the top 10.



Donghun from A.C.E.

citation
Donghun caught my eye first in A.C.E., but I ultimately decided Wow is hotter. Mostly because I learned he has nice thighs. But Donghun with glasses is also hot.


Taeyong from NCT


Taeyong mostly looks hot to me. He was the first one to catch my eye in this group, even before Jaehyun. The problem is he can’t rock every style. I just don’t think red hair looks good on him.


JB from Got7



The only reason he isn’t on the list is that he isn’t interesting to me. I mean, he is hot, but everyone else on my bias list is interesting in some way, but JB seems boring.


Doojoon from Highlight



citation
Doojoon is probably my second favorite in Highlight. I pretty much described all the members as being awesome since they left their company to start new. He also acts. But I just think Junhyung is cuter.


Xiumin from EXO



Xiumin from EX

citation
Waiting to see an EXO member on my list? Well, here you are. EXO have some okay looking guys. But since the Chinese members left, I think Xiumin is the cutest. He has the cute cubby face that I am into.


Ten from NCT

citation

To be honest, Ten can potentially end up in the top 10 one day. He is hot and cute. He is a smooth dancer, which makes him hotter. But for now, he will be here.


Doyoung from NCT


citation

Another NCT member? Yep. I think most of NCT is hot. Just like seventeen, I’m not sure who I think is the hottest. Maybe in a couple of years I will be able to figure that out. Also, Dooyoung is hot in glasses.


Hoshi from Seventeen



citation
And another Seventeen member. Yep again. Hoshi, as I stated earlier, was my first favorite in the group. He is just very cute to me. However, he may not be able to catch up to the other two members.
Now that my extensive list is out of the way, I will reveal my number one choice.

1.      
      

      1. Sunggyu from Infinite

      
       

      Like I said before, Infinite is one of the most consistently good boy groups. But before I gave Infinite a chance, I saw Sunggyu. I was thinking to myself “He is so cute!”. That’s when I started listening to them. He is the reason I started listening to them. I couldn’t help but watch Sunggyu throughout every MV, stage performance I watch, and variety appearance. Here is where I have to say I don’t know exactly why I like Sunggyu the most. I just do. He isn’t muscular, he doesn’t have great thighs, but I still find him cute. Now for my top 3 comparisons. My top three are not conventionally attractive, but I find them all cute and hot. They are all the punching bag or the butt of the joke in their group, but I still like them. But what Sunggyu has over them is just being charming all the time.
      
      
      And here it is! My first post on this blog! I am looking for suggestions for new posts in the future, so let me know.
      


     *All photos are cited by clicking the photos or citation links.








No comments:

Post a Comment