Thursday, January 5, 2017

Song Review(-ish): National Pigeon Unity – Molotov Cocktail



I honestly have no idea if this is good, but it still goes harder than 90% of the stuff I see from Korean rock. Also the lyrics truly are an eloquent piece of art:
"I didn't cut my cake.
 Give me more better knife. 
 You gonna dance in the fire."
That's what I like to hear.

On a more serious note, this recording sounds surprisingly full considering it's just the guitarist and drummer. It's super repetitive but not necessarily in a bad way, and the electric guitar riffs are catchy and great. However, I will have to admit that it's a relief when they switch it up entirely about two minutes in, giving the track the push it needs to make it to the end without becoming super dull. Probably could've been a little shorter regardless, but that's not to say it isn't rather enjoyable for its running time.

Hooray for bringing together the country via pigeons, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment