Monday, December 19, 2016

Introduction & Basic Info

Introductions: 


Hi! I'm Sweetune’s Synthesizer.

We wanted to start this blog so that we could have a place to write our opinions on Korean pop using a thoughtful, critical eye. For the most part, I'll be reviewing songs and writing about events/general things in kpop that I think are noteworthy. I might also spend some time highlighting indie artists that I think should be known and reviewing other facets of the k-entertainment industry, such as dramas and movies. Everything I write here is strictly my opinion and written for my own entertainment. We probably won't always agree, and I don't think we have to either!

Hello there viewers! I’m Gummy, the second writer on this site.

I will review songs, music videos, OSTs, Kdramas (by episode or entire series), do reactions/first impressions, and more. I do not have a music background, so do not take what I say as truth and turn it into a reason to hate on a group or song. It is all opinion and fun.

Some Basic Rules:


1.      Do not start disgusting rumors on this site.
We are not trying to prevent people from coming up with an explanation for what they think is going on, but we also do not want people to spread their speculation as the ultimate truth.

2.      No hivemind.
We do not want people going along with just anything they hear. We do not want people bandwagoning. We want people to think for themselves.

Scheduling:


Sweetune's Synthesizer: I am currently studying in school, which has its ups and downs, but I’ll be able to post at least once or twice per week, likely on Tuesdays or weekends.

Gummy: I am also in school, so most of my posts will be on the weekend. I will post on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for sure. The weekdays are uncertain. 

That's all we have to say for now!
Happy future reading,

Sweetune's Synthesizer and Gummy

No comments:

Post a Comment